Monday, August 31, 2009

Tankless Water Heaters - Are They Worth It?

A penny saved is a penny earned. I had my buddy call me up and tell me about this article on consumer reports about it taking 20-25 yrs to recoup your initial costs on a tankless water heater. That just really gets under my skin because it is not true. First off the technology has been around for 40 yrs and is rock solid and extremely efficient. Your fuel costs will be cut significantly and your risk of a flood is virtually eliminated.

I am sure that at least 50 percent of homes in the U.S. will at some time have to use their homeowners insurance to cover the costs of damages caused by busted water heaters. Well I am sorry folks but tankless is the only way to go and you will not only benefit from the savings, your lifestyle will improve as well. I know it's worth something to dad to be able to take a shower after all of the girls get out without having to wait for an hour.

And you can rest assured that a wife who is able to use her garden tub to take a bath in instead of a dust collection bowl will gladly pitch in a little. So if you are going to write an article about tankless water heaters at least know something about them or keep your mouth shut. I have personally installed over 100 units and have received zero complaints. I have a tankless on my house and it has paid for itself with peace of mind and reduction in our fuel costs. Clean consistent hot water is priceless to modern man.

Log onto http://www.atlantaplumbingdirectory.com to find the Atlanta Plumber you need now.

No comments:

Post a Comment